Saturday, August 13, 2011
Let us be silent
that we may hear the whispers of the gods. Ralph Waldo Emerson I love this quote, and have had those whispers in my lifetime.
Yesterday, I was working on a grant for my classroom. I remembered I needed to get more info on Donors Choose to take back with me and share with my coworkers next week. I printed out some things, I noticed they were on facebook, I "liked" them. Then I noticed a link to the Joplin School Donors Choose projects page. Can I just say that this week I have been feeling a little bit overwhelmed with work and home obligations. Seeing these projects reminded me to be thankful for not only my job, my classroom but even the roof over my head. If you get minute I encourage you to visit their projects, it is truly a humbling experience.
Rebuild Joplin Schools!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment